Foreclosure Defense and Loan Modification Blog

Are You Sending The Same Documents For Your Loan Modification?!

Posted by Maxwell Swinney

Monday, November 20, 2017

One of the most common complaints from homeowners trying to get a loan modification is that they have to keep sending documents that they've already submitted to their loan servicer.

In desperate need of a loan modification to save their home and avoid foreclosure, they are stuck in a sea of paperwork, bureaucracy, and uncertainty that seems like it will never end.

Why does this happen?

Borrowers who want a loan modification are required to submit an application to their loan servicer, called a request for mortgage assistance (RMA), that includes many financial documents.

Read More

Topics: loan modification, loan modification application

About this Blog

Amerihope Alliance Legal Services is a leading loan modification and foreclosure defense law firm with attorneys licensed in 5 states. We have helped over 7,000 homeowners fight back and keep their homes.

Click to Read Our Super Loan Mod Success Stories

Our goal is to provide valuable information to help homeowners who are trying to obtain a loan modification or to stop foreclosure. You may schedule a free consultation at any time.

Quick Answers

Do You Need To Hire A Foreclosure Attorney? Take Our 2-Minute Quiz

2015 Guide to Loan Modification

New Call-to-action 

Most Popular Articles


Learn How to Check  Your Florida Foreclosure Case Status

Guide: How to Write a  Hardship Letter  for Loan Modification

Posts by Topic

see all

Subscribe to Email Updates

Foreclosure Process Handbook

IL-foreclosure-attorney-mapDownload Your Illinois  Foreclosure Process Handbook



florida-small Download Your Florida  Foreclosure Process Handbook



new-jersey-map-smallDownload New Jersey  Foreclosure Process Handbook



New-York-SmallDownload New York  Foreclosure Process Handbook



pennsylvania-sm-attorneyDownload Pennsylvania  Foreclosure Process Handbook