It's time to give thanks and celebrate! (And eat a lot of turkey and pie, of course.) This Thanksgiving at Amerihope Alliance Legal Services, we asked our staff to answer an anonymous poll that asked one simple question: What are you thankful for? Here are some of the responses:
- My parents, my family, my friends, and my health.
- I'm thankful for random acts of kindness, and people who are friendly and generous.
- I'm thankful for my beautiful mother and daughter, and that everyday I can be thankful for something in my life.
- I'm thankful for having and raising two boys that I love and that they aren’t ashamed to show me that they love me, too.
- I am thankful for my wonderful friends and coworkers and holidays like Thanksgiving.
- I'm thankful that we're able to help our clients