Disclaimer: These results should not be taken as a guarantee, as each case is unique. We have helped over 7,000 homeowners.
Every week we obtain loan modifications for our clients with a variety of loan servicers. You can see these results as they are announced on Twitter or Facebook. Here are some of the results from this week including Ocwen, Wells Fargo and others:
- This modification sure is sweet! 30 months and $23K past due with Ocwen, now modified with $196/month savings.
- A whopping 56 months and $180,658 past due with Wells Fargo, our client got a final modification with $1,748 in monthly savings!
- Hooray! 16 months and $28,829 past due to Wells Fargo, we got our client a trial modification with a $333 lower monthly payment.
- Our client was past due 7 months with SLS. We got them a modification with $235 in monthly savings and a $108,258 deferment!
- SLS agreed to HAMP trial modification plan for our client, who was 20 months and $37K behind, with a colossal $543 in monthly savings!
- Past due since 2008 with Nationstar and an astronomical 9.025% interest rate, client now has trial plan with 2% interest.
- Our client was 11 months behind with US Bank. We got them a permanent modification with a lower payment and interest rate. Yes!
- Three month HAMP trial plan approved with $208 in monthly savings for our client who was four months behind with Seterus!
- Hooray! After being 34 months behind and $31,439 past due, we got our client a permanent modification and out of foreclosure.
Bank of America
- Wow! Payment on second mortgage to Bank of America slashed by more than half from $713 to $335. That's $377 in monthly savings!